Kintsugi Hope Groups.
Thank you so much for your interest in our Kintsugi Hope Wellbeing Groups! We are so
excited that you are considering joining the movement to create safe and supportive spaces in our
churches and communities for people to grow and flourish!!
Currently, Kintsugi Hope Wellbeing Groups are only authorised to be run through Churches and Charities.
The reason for this is to ensure great safeguarding is in place and the group is well supported. If your
organisation does not currently fall under these categories, please get in touch with
firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to progress an application.
Got any questions?
We recommend before applying you visit
https://www.kintsugihope.com/faq. You can also email
email@example.com or phone 01245 363606 to schedule a call with the Groups Coordinator who will be
happy to help you at any stage of application process and answer any further questions you may have.
What is the application process?
- Register a User Account (this includes a verification process)
- Sign your organisation up as a Kintsugi Hope Partner (you must have the authorisation of the
organisation to do this). This includes:
- Completing a compliance information checklist
- Uploading your organisations’ Safeguarding Policy and details of Safeguarding Officer
- Your organisations financial contribution details (no stipulated amount)
- Recommend and Invite people in your organisation to train to become a Kintsugi Hope Wellbeing Group Leader, providing DBS details (there is no limit to the number of people you can invite)
- Recommended Group Leaders complete a Personal Application Form, providing details of 2 referees.
- References collected and checked, Personal Applications checked.
- Safeguarding Information confirmed (policies and procedures approved, DBS check confirmed)
- Group Leader invited for training (approximately 5 hours online at Group Leader’s own pace, plus a 1.5 hour pre-booked live online session)
- Once fully approved, Group Leader is provided with full access to all material required to run Kintsugi Hope Wellbeing Groups, and added to private Group Leader forum for full and continued support.